It's random, too damn random.

John Cena Fiasco Part II J-Cena.com

December
2008
Posted by Steven |

The Champ & The Mysterious Girl

Back by Popular Demand, and the fact that people are confused again – its “The John Cena Fiasco,” part II. Anyway a brief summary of the last blog is in order for people to familiarize themselves with the situation at hand.

Anyway the fiasco started back in November of 2007, when pictures leaked online of John Cena and his “girlfriend” Liz. People started spreading rumors just to get attention, among the rumors were the fact that Liz was pregnant with Cena’s child (false, of course) and the fact that they were getting married soon. Cena was then interviewed by Sky Sports Italy, and he said to them that they broke off the engagement, a small related thing can also be seen on the 5 Questions with the Staff 30th September, 2005 show where he said him and Liz broke up after a long period of 6 years. This, of course resulted in people not believing him and questioning him again, more photos were being leaked, more and more speculation arose.

However, isn’t it funny that whenever you hear of these photo’s, that at almost the same time you hear of Cena flirting with some girls at Baseball games, or the likes. Surely, Cena wouldn’t do this if he was involved in a relationship, would he? I think not.

Anyway, onto the new problems. There has been speculation arising about Cena and Liz getting married next Summer in West Newbury, Mass. from what I have heard. I have no idea where this speculation arose, and who started it, but I would just like to say that on my account of things, I think it is absolute Bullshit. Cena has said time and time again, and whether or not you want to believe him, he can not settle down with one woman after what happened with Liz.

He loved her, he honestly did from the way he has talked about her. On a 5 Questions with the Staff, he even mentioned throwing fists with his father because he wanted to go out with her, and his father wanted him to stay in. Conflicting opinions, obviously.

Anyway, I continue to hear reports off people who attend the same Baseball games as Cena that he is always there chatting with girls in a rather flirtatious manner, would he do this if he was genuinely still with Liz? I’m sure he wouldn’t. He “worshiped the ground she walked on” so to speak.

I’d rather not delve into his personal life like this all the time, but if a man says something and people can not believe and take his word for it, then something has to be said. For us “Fans” to question something the man has said is utterly degrading and I feel you shouldn’t even call yourselves fans.

And believe me when I say that if the man was getting married next Summer, there would have at least been a report on a Premium Wrestling news site, like Wrestling News World, or PWInsider, but has there been? No. Its just something that someone has come up with because they have a little too much time on their hands.

Ken Kennedy and Randy Orton couldn’t hide the fact that they were engaged to get married from the sites, they were absolutely on top of it, and pictures even came of it. They had pictures of the actual wedding, engagement and any time they were seen out together.

On John Cena’s account however, it is a much different story. He has not been seen out and about with Liz in any shape or manner, he used to take her to Baseball games, yet she hasn’t been seen with him. I’m sure she was even at the wrestling a few times, yet where was she this past Survivor Series? I mean his Whole Family was there, why not her?

There is a lot of conflicting subjects at hand here. I personally don’t believe that he is getting married, as he has said time and time again that he can not settle for one woman. This resulted in him breaking up with Liz and being out in a flirtatious manner with a lot of other girls.

Then there has also been talk about the fact that he has been seeing quite a few divas backstage and behind the scenes. Among these have been Mickie James, Kelly Kelly and Candice Michelle, even if he was with them, isn’t it funny that backstage relationships never work, like the supposed Mickie James relationship. It was brought on screen immediately and just didn’t work for the two. Surely, if something was going on backstage, wouldn’t there have been reports? And what about the time he spent off with injuries? Wouldn’t he have technically still been traveling with WWE just to see his supposed girlfriend?

Anyway, as I have said time and time again, its low enough not to take his word for it and I would think more of people who call themselves “Fans.” I just don’t see why the hell people have such difficulty in taking the mans word.

No related posts.

56 Responses to “John Cena Fiasco Part II”

1. I agree, 100%. Awesome blog Steve! :-)

Comment by Shaibanii on December 10, 2008 at 8:04 am

2. Thank you so much.I always believe on John,but so many people told me what John is married and I even cry,because I Love Him.I am so Happy right now :) ))))))))))

Comment by extreme_v on December 10, 2008 at 10:56 am

3. well idk this is the time of the year were married rummors about john come out kinda used to it by now thank god i always find out after all had happen lol and about what you say that he can loved somebody like he love her or settle down i dont agreed a 100 percent on it yeah i know the first love is the one you are never gonna forget ever ever ever but it doesnt mean you are unable to love agian he is gonna move on someday and he is gonna meet a girl who is gonna feel like nobody has ever done he is gonna love again is just that lovs doesnt come just like that

Comment by Betty on December 11, 2008 at 3:22 am

4. continuation *it was a little long lol*
    it comes when you least expeced i believe john is not married and i believe that he is not settling down for now after all he still a a teenager inside that´s one of the things i just loved about him the fatc that he never growns up completly which is why he is such a wonderful guy! So whether is you the ones reading ,the ones who arent or even me if i was as lucky that could be john´S NEW LOVE !!Listen i dont know much about love but i do know that you can learn to love again!John Cena´s new dream girl and love is out there just waiting w/ out knowing !so wheter is you or is me never give up the hope that you can be that one!!!!!!!!Dont harrassimg do that´ll get you into trouble lol!!!!well that´s my comment or essay lol!!!
    Oxoxoxox Another crazy teenager in love w/ him oxoxoxoox
    Betty!!!!!

Comment by Betty on December 11, 2008 at 3:23 am

5. when will john take action on this fire works of bs lies he should every time a lie like this comes out cena should
    Lawsuit the ppl that do it thats what cena should do i want john to know i that i belive him and he is being cyber bully by cena haters they should leve this man alone and the wwe and the law should stop this sicking web of lies cause this hate web crime is un call for and it needs to stop cena is a good man and he dont need garbag like this on the web this is hate crime and the usa needs to be more hard on the law when it comes to hate crimes
    to actors wrestlers and other sports ppl something needs to be done this is sick and un call for and it needs to stop now

Comment by cenafan2009 on December 11, 2008 at 3:57 am

6. if john sues ( haha i think i spelled it wrong sorry) for every lie that is on him, he'd be the richest person ever on this earth lol. i tottaly agree with everything in this blog. from wat he talks liz was his world but she screwed up (good going girly) and now john just wants to play around with others, maybe date a few but not nothing serious, and if thats wat he wants to do til he dies, then let him do it instead of making him out of a liar. then he may meet the right one, no one knows. but john himself is the one that knows his life, NOT these other sites.

Comment by lish on December 11, 2008 at 4:39 am

7. I love john, he's one of my favourite wrestlers. I mean i've been a chain gang soldier since I was 12, but please, of course he's still with her. have you not seen Liz's myspace, she's always going on about "waitin for ma babes" or "busi plannin ta weddin!" (yes, with that exact awful spelling). I just wish he would get it out in the open. It's more annoying as a fan that he keeps lying to us. And all because Vince (or whoever in the WWE) thinks that there're going to lose money if fans find out their hot hunky superstar is engaged-to-marry.

Sorry kids but it had to be said.

Comment by PazParry on December 11, 2008 at 7:14 am

8. I'm so gald to hear this.
    I'm John Cena's biggest fan.
    I know this may not come true but, i would like to think it would..He is my future husband!!
    In my dreams as of now of course.
    Well thanks for sharing this with me..i'm so glad he's a SINGLE MAN! *_* *Wink wink*

Comment by KendraLuvsJohnCena on December 12, 2008 at 1:46 am

9. People over myspace is always wanting to be her.
    The lucky girl that she WAS, was actually famous for being in a relationship with John.
    So what i'm saying is that Liz and John aren't dating and that it's probley an imposter.
    The last photos of them two is when Liz was picking out her dress for the wedding.
    Besides don't you think after she's always saying "busi plannin ta weddin!" It would already be done with?
    I don't think John would lie to his fans about this.
    They haven't been spotted with eachother after the photos of Liz picking out her wedding dress!

Comment by Kendra on December 12, 2008 at 1:51 am

10. I have to agree with PazPerry, to a certain extent. I doubt he's never going to settle down, as committed as he is to his job. Is he single right now? I'd love it if he really, actually, truly was, but if he's single because WWE says he is, then I don't mind much in the slightest either, you know. I think just because we question that sort of thing about him doesn't necessarily make us bad fans or not fans, IMO. I mean…we're not sheep to hang on his every word, and just because we don't always believe what he says, or question stuff he says, shouldn't make us bad fans. Personally, I think it's a lot more mature of us to think these things, instead of just going, "No, everything he says is true," which would be nice, but you know…It's a job, he's human, and no one's perfect and clean all their lives. He's a public personality, to a certain extent a character, and there's a certain face he's gotta put on for the cameras and for the press and the media. It's showbiz, so you almost never know what's true and what's not.

Comment by Marciana on December 12, 2008 at 3:02 am

11. Not that I'm bashing people who do want to believe that what John says about his relationship status is true, I'm just saying that I think it's unfair to be upset that other fans think otherwise. John knows what's true and what he's saying, and the difference between them, if there is, and we all have our own individual minds, making each of us free to believe what we want. As for Liz…I personally don't have much of an opinion of her, other than she is one lucky girl to have been part of that part of John's life, whether or not she still is or isn't part of it anymore.

Comment by Marciana on December 12, 2008 at 3:06 am

12. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=u...

liz's current myspace everyone. She keeps getting new ones. If you check back everynow and then she keeps mentioning john in her status like "getting ready for PPV", "picking up ma babes from airport". I dont mean to sound like a stalker but if this it what its takes to get you guys to realize they are still together then so be it.

Comment by CaptainKirk on December 12, 2008 at 4:12 am

13. sorry but if you put youre trust in myspace then you must dont know much. myspace is full of posers of everyone, if youve beein in the spotlight for 10 seconds, theres a poser on there. and dont you think steven hasn thought these things through, obviously he does, i think you need to re read the blog. and wwe doesn have that much of hold over john on his life oustide the ring. he had no problem with sharing her before so why would he now. i agree with steven, bein a fan isn only rooting for him in the ring but its also repecting wat the man says, and calling or thinkin that he lied isn bein respectful. we all have our thoughts bout it, but just b/c you think he is liar that doen mean you are right. john or anyone else isn going to lie just b/c of wwe, and their not going to stay away from each other just b/c of wwe. john is very open bout things and he wouldn lie bout something like that, he'd ignore the question before he'd lie. if you cant respect his words, then dont listen to the man talk.

Comment by lish on December 12, 2008 at 4:12 am

14. Damn! You people just can't stay out of the man's personal life can your'll? If he says he's single then he's single, why does everyone always have to be all up in his business? Just leave the poor guy alone for Godsakes! Whether he chooses to get married or not is his business not ours, Don't your'll want to see John happy? He could flirt with a million girls if he wanted to, the fact that he's happy is all that matters. So please stop with the rumours people and just give the guy a break!

Comment by Ari on December 12, 2008 at 4:26 am

15. Oh! And great blog by the way Steven. It rocks!

Comment by Ari on December 12, 2008 at 4:29 am

16. Whoa, I respect him. he's my favourite. And that is Liz's myspace, trust me, she changes the picture like everyday to ones not found on the internet of her.

Your right it doesnt make me right but it seems like you want to believe a little to badly in all his words. Guys like him lie. I mean I never thought Dwayne Johnson would cheat on his wife but he did. All I'm saying is that if we cant trust his word implicitly.

Comment by CaptainKirk on December 12, 2008 at 4:29 am

17. right captainkirk, same goes for her, who says she isn lieing?? im just myspace isn the source to trust, theres alot of posers on there, and i know theres posers of her on there. i know b/c she has the poser of john as her number friend, and he has her as his mumber one friend, he doesn have one. she may do, but like you said boutjohn, just b/c she says it doesn make it true. theres more going to him bein single than him not,

Comment by lish on December 12, 2008 at 4:39 am

18. Seriously guys! Why the hell would WWE control John to say that he is single? That is just utter stupid. If they were doing that, wouldn't the fact that Randy Orton and Ken Kennedy getting married be just lies? Yet no theres photographic proof and they have said. They wouldn't have Cena lying about his status. Would they?

Comment by Steven on December 12, 2008 at 4:41 am

19. it doesn matter how many times she changes the pic, that doesn mean its really her. the more she changes it, the more pics will come out. so it isn helping. it still goes either way. she can lie about it all.

Comment by ali on December 12, 2008 at 4:43 am

20. Oh i know john has no myspace, theres thousands of posers out there. This specific link was found in the top 8 friends of someone called Kerry, who is best friends with liz. Kerry and Liz used to share a myspace.

Comment by CaptainKirk on December 12, 2008 at 4:45 am

21. yes i know, and she deleted it, she can be lying bout it, just b/c she has it on her little page doesn mean its the truth!!! i dont know her at all, nor do i want to. john isn going to say one thing then let her put whatever she wants on there. if their going to be secretive bout it, he isn going to let her put it on there. thats a huge reason why i believe she is lying.

Comment by lish on December 12, 2008 at 5:46 am

22. I can't help but notice your rather interesting comment. Did you know that posers exist? Do you know that Liz can be going out with another guy and she wasn't born to date Cena?

Comment by Shaibani on December 12, 2008 at 6:29 am

23. What fascinates me is why everyone is interested. It's his life, try to stay out of it. Does it even matter if he's single or not? He's still John Cena either way.

Comment by Shaibanii on December 12, 2008 at 6:32 am

24. LOL i so agree with that shaibani!!!

Comment by lish on December 12, 2008 at 7:11 am

25. i agree with shaibani, he'll still be john regardless. IMO i think everyone gets into it b/c other sites and ppl cant keep their mouth shut. once it starts to die down and everyone believes wat they do something always pops up and it gets it going again. and some are just over obesessed fans. it fascinates everyone b/c theres always something different bout it. im not really fascinated bout it, i just want to know wats wat and wats the truth. thats why i turn to steven and shaibani, they know wat to look for, and they know wats reliable and wat isn.

Comment by lish on December 12, 2008 at 7:15 am

26. do you really think that she would date anyone else when she has her claws stuck into john cena. She doesnt have a job apparently she quite from being a temp in the last few months, therefore It's johns credit card all the way.

What I'm trying to say is that there is more behind this whole Liz/john thing than he's letting on. Although after seeing some of the pictures liz has been in, I would want to hide her out of the limelight.

Comment by PazParry on December 12, 2008 at 8:53 am

27. With all due respect, and I do mean that, I don't think they'd worry much about losing Randy Orton's or Ken Kennedy's female demographic, which is not to demean them, but over the past couple of years, it's the women and children who've been the driving force behind the support for Cena, and I actually think at this point that some of the kids are in fact starting to find favor with other guys, like R-Truth who's catchy, and Kofi who has that clap thing, and stuff. There has been photographic proof of Randy Orton and his wife, though, there was an article about a year ago I think, just after Ortz got married, there was an article in a St. Louis, MO paper or magazine, with an accompanying (and adorable) pic of Ortz carrying Samantha. Samantha's also shown up on WWE TV before as well, so it's not such a big deal on Ortz's side, I think.

That's just my opinion though. :D

Comment by Marciana on December 13, 2008 at 1:06 am

28. –> once it starts to die down and everyone believes wat they do something always pops up and it gets it going again. <–

I totally agree. I think those of us who've gone through this about a hundred times are starting to get either really irritated or desensitized to the whole issue. I do wish it was a lot easier to just drop the whole thing.

Comment by Marciana on December 13, 2008 at 1:10 am

29. Well said. :D

Comment by Marciana on December 13, 2008 at 1:11 am

30. I think if everyone, not just the people here, but EVERYONE talking about her, just ignored her, she'd go away. XDDDDDD

Comment by Marciana on December 13, 2008 at 1:13 am

31. thank you. this whole is/isn't John & Liz together fiasco is so overrated.

Comment by marie on December 13, 2008 at 4:09 am

32. here is a link to john with liz and his brother matt with his wife coverley at a restraunt taken october 2nd 2008.

Comment by CaptainKirk on December 17, 2008 at 6:34 am

33. sorry wrong link

Comment by CaptainKirk on December 17, 2008 at 6:35 am

34. john i love u an this site tells u d facts (hope so)

Comment by jamie5423 on December 20, 2008 at 1:50 am

35. John is with Liz I saw them on the 24th DEC together

Comment by Cass on December 30, 2008 at 1:27 am

36. well well i like john cena but he is geting married?

Comment by johncena2008 on January 4, 2009 at 7:55 am

37. Captainkirk I checked out the pic and neither on of those chicks look like LIZ…Sorry but i know her dog face anywhere and those ladies were not her…So can someone provide some up to date info

Comment by anessa84 on January 5, 2009 at 1:35 am

38. Sorry to break it to you ANESSA but it is Liz…they're getting married in JULY ( not the 9th)….

Found these pictures it was snapped in Oct/Nov…..Now why would Liz pose with Matt if her and John broke up?

Here's an Xmas 1

Comment by Cass on January 5, 2009 at 10:00 am

39. I usually try hard not to make a comment about this whole thing, but it is interesting to note, from the picture and all, I see no visible scar, not recent by chance?

Comment by Dixie on January 7, 2009 at 10:28 am

40. I've been silently following this 'story' for a while now… and that is exactly what I'm thinking. Whether they are or aren't getting married – I don't know. But, I am not aware of any recent pics of them together that are verifiable, either by a date on the pic, or by background markers (ie his surgery scar or a theater marquee or newspaper). Just my two cents.

Comment by Anon on January 7, 2009 at 11:02 am

41. Well I wish he wasnt, but it definitely seems like Cena is getting married this year
    I found this interview from a few days ago

Comment by Kate on February 22, 2009 at 2:26 am

42. John Cenas marriage will be short.I have a feeling.

Comment by janice on March 7, 2009 at 12:45 am

43. Sorry guys the wedding is set for July in MA
    And Liz was at the SS ppv last November because I saw her there.
    Her brother and best friend was also there along with some other friends and Johns family.

Comment by pinkangel on March 7, 2009 at 6:14 am

44. So John’s Engaged?

Comment by XOILuvCenaXO on April 16, 2009 at 5:48 am

45. I Hope He Doesn’t Marry Her.. I Mean I Respect That She Has Been There For Him & All But….

How Will He Ever Know She is Really The One.I Mean He Might Think That Now And All.But IDK. .. I Love John & All But.. I Seriously Believe & Have A Strong Feeling That She isn’t The One For Him. And That it isn’t Going to Work Between Them This Time.. I Know There is A Girl Out There For Him.. When The Right Time Comes.. It Will Happen For Him.. I Know That His Dream – Future Wife is Out There & She Will Find Him And He Will See Her When The Time is Right!..

Comment by XOILuvCenaXO on April 16, 2009 at 5:56 am

46. JOHN IS NOT AND NEVER GONNA MARRY ANY LIZZY PIZY.

Comment by muneeba on July 17, 2009 at 12:51 pm

47. Well there are more than 5 million images results for john cena’s wedding. They seem quite recent on google images. I really don’t want him to get married 2 Lizzie. But since I am a good fan, I will trry and support him, be happy for him. I am really not sure if I can do that maybe if he does another interview quite recent about Lizzie and him. Maybe we could know the truth about him. We can’t always believe what the press, and newspapers say, but if we love him that much to continue this disscussion, than I think we can believe him (Speaking in a RECENT interview).

Comment by holly on October 29, 2009 at 2:45 pm

48. Haha well ladies ur all way to late he got married i believe on July the 11th 09.
    I think the person who wrote this article needs to have a good think and read into both sides of the story here. Cena fans hate Liz because of what she did to Cena and the fact that she goes around to partys acting like a skank. So what if he sees something inside her that we dont see well good luck to him. But umm guys when he announced his enagement with Liz he never broke up with, he did it for a media stunt. When the public found out Liz was getting abused around town which nearly ended up with her getting charged with assult. John may have stated that his not ready to settle down but umm his what 32? years of age his not getting any younger by any means.
    BTW Fabo(johns father) didnt go to WM 23 because he had a fight with John in regards to Liz. Just like he lost trademarc, but i wish them the best

Comment by smart_chick on December 23, 2009 at 3:59 am

49. Well i think u shouldn´t believe everything Cena wants the fans to believe!!
    He is now married nearly a year and he is ahppy, beauce he dated Liz a few years ago when he said he didn´t!!
    So deal with it and let them be happy,married!!=D

Comment by Mascha on May 9, 2010 at 9:22 pm

50. Appreciate you sharing, great article.Much thanks again. Great.

Comment by Douglas Guernsey on May 20, 2010 at 12:27 pm

51. OMG i totally love john cena!! he is the #1 person i look up to in life and all the haters need to back their a** off and i know every body has their opinion on who they like but if you don’t like somebody you shouldn’t leave or say negative comments about them. Now this comment is for john cena if he reads these comments keep up the good work in your careers. i can listen to your rap over and over i have alot of your songs on cd’s and i love to sing along with them when im sad they cheer me up just because they are sung by you and you totally know how to rap!!!! I know wrestleing is just acting but also when john cena goes up in the ring you can see hes not acting out a personality its 100% him.

Comment by Jennete on May 25, 2010 at 1:07 am

52. I do a bunch of reading here on your site, but I don’t normally comment.
    Figured I should take a moment and say hello and thanks for the useful posts you’ve been making.

Comment by 传奇世界私服 on August 30, 2010 at 1:15 pm

53. I think it is an bypast record, regardless I believe that I need to to show appreciation because of these help you deliver me.
    I keep on attend to 100% the very same insights.
    I bookmaked this small talk covering all my team web where I hold accounts.

Sincerely,
    Laura

Comment by Lavonne Dellagatta on September 21, 2010 at 9:28 pm

54. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.

Comment by Shure on September 25, 2010 at 1:03 pm

55. thankyou lots, I must announce that your blog is excellent!

Comment by Ursula Witten on September 29, 2010 at 4:03 am

56. he has been separeted from liz for almost a year now and is currently dating, take it from me you wwe fans don’t know everything about the superstars lives. expecially john’s.

Comment by brittany on December 23, 2010 at 7:51 pm